Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Gift Set



I'm a new blogger as you can see. Don't have a lot of practice with the camera which I will get better the more blogging I do. I'm so excited about my new blog site. I want to Thank Amanda Collins, my down line for helping me get my blog going.

Okay, on to the gift set I made my girlfriend. This set contains candle, clip board which has a pull out to put pictures in it. It also comes with bubble bath soap and a box of chocolate . I used brocade designer paper, always artichoke, very vanilla and chocolate chip cardstock. Ink is always artichoke and chocolate chip. Stamp sets used are Carte Postale and Priceless. I know the picture doesn't look that good. I was just to excited to get another post done.

Thanks for looking and be sure to check back from time to time on other posts.

Annette

2 comments:

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

This is great Annette! I love the clipboard!! You're gonna have to show me how you did it!

starry said...

I love the stuff you make.welcome to blog world.