Saturday, January 19, 2008

Workshop



This was my first workshop for the new year. These are my stamp-a-holic friends that never miss a workshop. There always ready to stamp. We always enjoy spending time and stamping together. This is what we call our girls night out!!!

I have always seen these little mail boxes on blogs decorated so cute. I finally found out that you can get them at Target for $1. Believe it or not my husband went to Target to pick them up for me, bless his heart gotta Love him!!!! The girls are having a good time covering them. If you scrolled down a little bit in my blog, you can see a picture of what it looks like when they were all done. This was a cute and fast project they all loved.

Thanks for looking and be sure to check back from time to time!!!

2 comments:

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

Aw how fun and cute you guys are!!! They look like there having fun!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Annette,

Great site! I'm glad I can see what you've been working on. I like the pictures, I miss your workshops! :( Tell everyone I said hello. Take care.

~Lexie